unlimited power & unlimited possibilities
Wi-Fi 6 era is here and Huawei is a major contributor
Wi-Fi 6, the sixth generation of the Wi-Fi standard, introduces key 5G technologies, such as Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access (OFDMA), Iplink Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO), and Higher-Order Coding 1,024-QAM. Wi-Fi 6 achieves four times higher network bandwidth and four times more concurrent users than Wi-Fi 5, as well as reducing the average network latency from 30 milliseconds to 20 milliseconds. Huawei experts are chairpersons of five 802.11 standard working groups. With such extensive understanding and strong expertise in 5G technologies, Huawei is a major contributor to Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standards.
4K ultra-HD video conferencing anytime, anywhere
Each participant in a 4K video conference needs 40 Mbit/s of bandwidth. The 1,024-QAM Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) delivers a stable, ultra-HD video experience to more than a dozen locations.
Support for manufacturing and fast, seamless roaming
Connecting hundreds of terminals per time slice with overlapping coordination that multiplies the connections to many thousands, Wi-Fi 6 is ideal for enterprises that need stable connections to lots of locations. In particular, manufacturing enterprises benefit from the industry-standard technologies used by Wi-Fi 6 to ensure high concurrent capacity, transmission efficiency, and continuous operations.
10 ms latency for quick VR response
For Virtual Reality (VR) to seem real, it needs to respond really fast. The new Wi-Fi 6 transmission protocol, with OFDMA technology, reduces the latency by 60 percent compared to Wi-Fi 5 and ensures an immersive VR experience for every user.
5G-powered smart antennas enable Wi-Fi coverage with zero coverage holes
- Massive connectivity: 1024 STAs per AP, four times that of Wi-Fi 5
- Connectivity of everything: Flexible USB slot design for IoT modules enables Bluetooth, ZigBee, and RFID to be integrated into one network, reducing deployment costs
- Connectivity anywhere: Second-generation smart antennas powered by 5G enable wireless signals to follow users and increase STA signal strength by 5 dB, coverage distance by 20%, and network-wide coverage by 40%
5G network slicing ensures real-time services with zero waiting time
- Gigabit-level wireless experience: 1 Gbit/s bandwidth for each user
- Lowest latency in the industry: Dynamic turbo, originating from 5G network slicing technology, ensures good user- and application-specific experience.
5G-powered roaming technology ensures zero packet loss of key services during roaming
Lossless roaming: Uses 5G-powered technology and ensures zero packet loss during STA roaming, supporting 50 factory AGVs per 1000 m2 (Wi-Fi 6 typically supports 30 AGVs per 1000 m2).